Sunday 23 January 2011

Berlin fashion week and B&B January 2011

ABSOLUTE BEAD & BUTTER First Impressions from BREAD & butter on Vimeo.




Another Berlin fashion week and Bread & Butter is just over and I have to say it was again a great inspiration and lots of fun. As much as I love Paris and New York - Berlin is special and so different. At one point it is not about the fashion - the shows are much more relaxed than in Paris, as the fashion is much younger and still trying out to find there own style. But anyway I prefer the fun part, the cool atmosphere at the Bread and Butter and the presentations of the Berlin based Designers.
Networking everywhere, pop-upstores, art- cooperations, after parties and just the allover Berlin inspiration. Classics as Borchardt and Grill Royal stay and thanks to them and Soho House, Kingsize... I had a great 48h in Berlin ... so Hauptstadt stay as you are and always change. When I come back latest in Summer I hope to see you all again :).







No comments:

Post a Comment